RAF Valley hosted some rare visitors recently, when a pair of Mirage F1 CR aircraft from Mont de Marsan Air Base in South West France visited the Anglesey base.
The French aircraft were conducting an Overseas Training Flight, designed… Continue reading
The RAF’s most advanced jet trainer, the Hawk TMk2, marked its 10000th sortie at RAF Valley recently.
This significant milestone comes on the back of the aircraft reaching its 10000th flying hour, which it achieved back in November 2013.… Continue reading
The first Royal Air Force Hawk TMk2 has completed 5,000 flying hours. The Hawk aircraft ZK024 was flown as part of a formation by Wing Commander Kevin Marsh, the Officer Commanding IV Squadron.
BAE Systems jointly with sub-contractor Babcock’s… Continue reading
19 Hawks from 19FSqn and 208Sqn take to the skies over Anglesey to form the number 70. 18 T1 Hawks and 4 T2 Hawks were all used for the event answering to Mustang and Wizard callsigns.
It had been a… Continue reading
BAE Systems has welcomed the start of the next generation of the UK MoD’s combat training with the phased arrival throughout this year of the new Hawk Advanced Jet Trainer (AJT) at RAF Valley in Anglesey, North Wales. This represents… Continue reading
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December
- Sukhoi aircraft plant in Novosibirsk handed Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- First H225M Caracal In-Flight Refueling During Combat by the French Armed Forces
- Heron 1 chalks up 25,000 flight hours in Afghanistan
- Bahamasair takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600