(Reuters) – As Airbus (AIR.PA) races through flight testing of its newest plane, the next-generation A350, Europe’s planemaker faces growing battles to secure a future for the A330, until now its only truly lucrative wide-body jet.
Twenty years after it… Continue reading
(AFP) Asian budget airline king Tony Fernandes may face his toughest fight yet in India’s hyper-competitive aviation market where existing players are struggling to make a profit, analysts say.
The former music industry executive, who resurrected near-defunct Malaysia-based AirAsia in… Continue reading
Tim Clark said that Emirates, which reports its results… Continue reading
In spite of the general financial and economic crisis, 2009 was another year of new records for Pilatus Aircraft Ltd: our highest ever operating income (CHF 78 million), a record number of PC-12 NG deliveries (100) and the biggest… Continue reading
- Friendly “Gremlins” Could Enable Cheaper, More Effective, Distributed Air Operations
- Russian Mi-28N Helicopters Receive Cutting-Edge Helmet Imaging Systems
- US F-22 Fighter Jets Arrive in Germany to Begin NATO Training Mission
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week