MOSCOW, December 24 (RIA Novosti) – Russian aerobatic teams the Swifts and the Russian Knights will receive new Su-30SM and Su-35C fighter jets ahead of regular Russian Air Force units, the force’s commander Viktor Bondarev said on Monday.
“When we… Continue reading
Flight testing of the multirole fighter jet began around two months ago, following the first flight of the Su-30SM… Continue reading
Russia’s Defense Ministry has ordered 30 heavy Sukhoi Su-30SM fighter planes. Given that the same model has been exported to India for more than 10 years, this choice seems both logical and pragmatic.
The Defense Ministry and the… Continue reading
- Sukhoi handed over another batch of Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- Airbus Helicopters H160 program in full swing
- Norwegian Air Ambulance becomes launch customer for the newly improved H135
- Airbus A320 ACT maintenance class to be installed at Spirit Airlines
- Boeing Reports Third-Quarter Deliveries