ATR obtained the company’s receipt of fleet-wide approval for new generation ATR aircraft to operate from 3 more unpaved runways in the remote parts of Russia. Russian Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) delivered the approval in late June this year. This… Continue reading
MOSCOW – A total of seven people were killed during a Mi-8 helicopter crash Thursday in Russia’s southwestern Siberian region of Omsk, news agencies reported.
Another three people suffered injuries during the crash.
“According to preliminary information, the helicopter had… Continue reading
- Flight MH17 shot down by Russian-built Buk missile, Dutch report says
- Boeing Optimizes Maintenance Record Keeping for Airlines
- Airbus launches new Ultra-Long Range version of the A350-900
- Boeing Acquires Leading Provider of Pilot Training Software
- Boeing Celebrates Delivery of Oman Air’s First 787 Dreamliner