ATR obtained the company’s receipt of fleet-wide approval for new generation ATR aircraft to operate from 3 more unpaved runways in the remote parts of Russia. Russian Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) delivered the approval in late June this year. This… Continue reading
MOSCOW – A total of seven people were killed during a Mi-8 helicopter crash Thursday in Russia’s southwestern Siberian region of Omsk, news agencies reported.
Another three people suffered injuries during the crash.
“According to preliminary information, the helicopter had… Continue reading
- Russia Ready to Supply India With Required Number of Helicopters
- Typhoon and Spitfire to fly together for the first time at IWM Duxford
- Serbia to Purchase Two Russian-Made Military Helicopters
- Orion Arrives in Colorado
- Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) was awarded a contract for 150 multi-purpose helicopters