ATR obtained the company’s receipt of fleet-wide approval for new generation ATR aircraft to operate from 3 more unpaved runways in the remote parts of Russia. Russian Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) delivered the approval in late June this year. This… Continue reading
MOSCOW – A total of seven people were killed during a Mi-8 helicopter crash Thursday in Russia’s southwestern Siberian region of Omsk, news agencies reported.
Another three people suffered injuries during the crash.
“According to preliminary information, the helicopter had… Continue reading
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December
- Sukhoi aircraft plant in Novosibirsk handed Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- First H225M Caracal In-Flight Refueling During Combat by the French Armed Forces
- Heron 1 chalks up 25,000 flight hours in Afghanistan
- Bahamasair takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600