BEIJING, Nov. 14 — China successfully completed Monday the country’s second space docking that linked the unmanned spacecraft Shenzhou-8 again with the prototype space lab Tiangong-1, according to the mission’s control center.
About half an hour before the re-docking, Shenzhou-8… Continue reading
- Final Boeing C-17 Globemaster III Departs Long Beach Assembly Facility
- LISA Pathfinder ready for launch from Kourou
- Bombardier and Globalparts.Aero Collaborate to Enhance Parts Support for Learjet 20/30/50 Series Aircraft
- Airbus C295W flies to Antarctica
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December