BEIJING, Nov. 14 — China successfully completed Monday the country’s second space docking that linked the unmanned spacecraft Shenzhou-8 again with the prototype space lab Tiangong-1, according to the mission’s control center.
About half an hour before the re-docking, Shenzhou-8… Continue reading
- Friendly “Gremlins” Could Enable Cheaper, More Effective, Distributed Air Operations
- Russian Mi-28N Helicopters Receive Cutting-Edge Helmet Imaging Systems
- US F-22 Fighter Jets Arrive in Germany to Begin NATO Training Mission
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week