Embraer’s advanced midsize jet completes successful power test.
São José dos Campos, Brazil, February 6, 2012 – Embraer performed the Legacy 500 first engine run on January 17, at the Company’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. This was… Continue reading
Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, has celebrated the first run of the Trent XWB, the latest member of its TrentÂ®Â aero engine family.
The Trent XWB, the fastest-selling Trent engine programme ever, with more… Continue reading
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December
- Sukhoi aircraft plant in Novosibirsk handed Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- First H225M Caracal In-Flight Refueling During Combat by the French Armed Forces
- Heron 1 chalks up 25,000 flight hours in Afghanistan
- Bahamasair takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600