Embraer’s advanced midsize jet completes successful power test.
São José dos Campos, Brazil, February 6, 2012 – Embraer performed the Legacy 500 first engine run on January 17, at the Company’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. This was… Continue reading
Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, has celebrated the first run of the Trent XWB, the latest member of its TrentÂ®Â aero engine family.
The Trent XWB, the fastest-selling Trent engine programme ever, with more… Continue reading
- Russian Army to Receive 16 Helicopters, 29 Combat Aircraft by Year End
- LISA Pathfinder has left Stevenage (UK) and arrived in Kourou ahead of launch in early December
- Frontier Airlines takes delivery of its first A321
- Northrop Grumman Team Successfully Completes Manufacturing of Optical Class Spacecraft Structure for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Bond Air Services to Deliver UK’s First H135 to Thames Valley Air Ambulance