- Month-long tour saw the H145 making first stop in Sydney last week
• Aircraft will now head north to Brisbane and greater Queensland, before wrapping up down south in Melbourne and Canberra
• Total of 13 flights were performed… Continue reading
- Boeing has offered Eurocopter EC135 as platform for next-generation Australian Army training program
Flight instructors from Boeing subsidiary Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) recently traded their training posts at the Oakey Army Aviation Centre for Gold Coast beach patrols as part… Continue reading
A NEAR-miss between two commercial jets over southeast Queensland is being investigated by the national air safety bureau.
Two Boeing 737s, one a Qantas plane and the other Virgin, were en route to Brisbane from Melbourne when they were ordered into a holding pattern about 91km from Brisbane Airport on the morning of July 29.
The planes were… Continue reading
- Friendly “Gremlins” Could Enable Cheaper, More Effective, Distributed Air Operations
- Russian Mi-28N Helicopters Receive Cutting-Edge Helmet Imaging Systems
- US F-22 Fighter Jets Arrive in Germany to Begin NATO Training Mission
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week