First direct commercial sale of Gen3 survivability equipment.
The U.K. Ministry of Defence (MoD) awarded BAE Systems a $28 million (£16.7 million) contract for the third-generation (Gen3) configuration of its Common Missile Warning System (CMWS). This contract, which represents the… Continue reading
The U.S. Air Force demonstrated that Raytheon Company’s Miniature Air Launched Decoy Jammer could protect aircraft when it completed the first test of the MALD-J in a simulated operational environment.
MALDÂ® is a state-of-the-art, low-cost flight vehicle that is modular,… Continue reading
- IATA Air Passenger Forecast Shows Dip in Long-Term Demand
- Long Term Training Contracts Signed by STARS and New Jersey State Police Department
- Boeing Delivers Biman Bangladesh Airlines’ First Direct-Purchased Next-Generation 737-800
- First Arctic Helicopter Delivered to Russian Military
- NASA’s Webb Space Telescope Receives First Mirror Installation