First direct commercial sale of Gen3 survivability equipment.
The U.K. Ministry of Defence (MoD) awarded BAE Systems a $28 million (£16.7 million) contract for the third-generation (Gen3) configuration of its Common Missile Warning System (CMWS). This contract, which represents the… Continue reading
The U.S. Air Force demonstrated that Raytheon Company’s Miniature Air Launched Decoy Jammer could protect aircraft when it completed the first test of the MALD-J in a simulated operational environment.
MALDÂ® is a state-of-the-art, low-cost flight vehicle that is modular,… Continue reading
- Friendly “Gremlins” Could Enable Cheaper, More Effective, Distributed Air Operations
- Russian Mi-28N Helicopters Receive Cutting-Edge Helmet Imaging Systems
- US F-22 Fighter Jets Arrive in Germany to Begin NATO Training Mission
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week