ATR, the world’s leading turboprop manufacturer, is pleased to announce the opening of a Representative Office in Beijing, a new milestone in its long history of cooperation with China.
For nearly 20 years China has been a strategic partner and… Continue reading
The China Manned Space Engineering Office said… Continue reading
Pilot Joseph Andrew Stack (53) crashed his small Cirrus plane into the Austin Tax-Office on purpose around 10:00 am local time.
The crash was followed by an explosion and a fire, people were hanging out of the windows… Continue reading
Saabâ€™s office in New Delhi was officially opened on January 27. The office will support Saab in its efforts to market products for defence and civil security in the Indian market.
The office in New Delhi was inaugurated by Anders… Continue reading
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December
- Sukhoi aircraft plant in Novosibirsk handed Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- First H225M Caracal In-Flight Refueling During Combat by the French Armed Forces
- Heron 1 chalks up 25,000 flight hours in Afghanistan
- Bahamasair takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600