Buy us a cup of coffee!
Join our Newsletter:
- Russia and Peru will sign a contract to upgrade MiG-29 Fulcrum
- GULFSTREAM G280 LINKS ENGLAND AND NIGERIA
- F-35 instructor pilots qualify in aerial refueling
- GULFSTREAM RECEIVES FAA APPROVAL FOR G650 FORMS PROGRAM
- Fifth FAA-Conforming HondaJet Achieves First Flight
- Embraer Executive Jets Sells First Legacy 600 Featuring New Interior, Avionics in Germany
- Embraer Executive Jets Legacy 500 Exceeds 300 Hours in flight test and debuts at EBACE
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15 million deal
- Embraer Executive Jets Lineage 1000 Receives Steep-Approach Certification
- Citation Latitude, Longitude Progressing
- Bombardier Launches Challenger 350 Jet
- Boeing Showcases BBJ 3 for the First Time at EBACE 2013
- Boeing alert airlines about 777 engine problem
- The Ka-226T helicopter has successfully finished testing for the Olympic games in Sochi
- India may oppose EU threat to fine Air India, Jet Airways
- Red Arrows Ready for 2013 Season
- Exclases Holdings Ltd. Signs Contract for a GrandNew Helicopter
- Boeing Selected to Build ViaSat-2 Satellite
- Exclases Russia Signs Contract for Five AW139 Helicopters to be Supplied by HeliVert
- First Chinese assembled A320 with Sharklets goes to China Eastern
- Airbus Military C295 demonstrates humanitarian aid capability in Peru
- Embraer Executive Jets’ Certifies New Avionics Functions for Legacy 600 and Legacy 650
- FRC East converts retired Marine Hueys
- Australia renews interest in MQ-4C Triton UAS
- Russia to Deliver 12 More Mi-17 Helicopters to Afghanistan
Rockwell Collins part of team providing aircraft, training and support for U.S. Air Force Light Air Support Mission
Rockwell Collins will provide navigation and communication equipment for A-29 Super Tucano aircraft
Rockwell Collins today announced that it is part of the supplier network tapped by the U.S. Air Force under its recently awarded Light Air Support (LAS) contract.… Continue reading →
The South African Aviation Authority has approved South African Airlines’ new Required Navigation Performance with Authorization Required (RNP AR) procedures for Cape Town International Airport, which were designed in close cooperation with the Airbus ProSky company Quovadis.
It marks the… Continue reading →
BEIJING, Jan. 7, 2012 – Boeing [NYSE: BA] recently developed new flight procedures for Xiamen Airlines, an all-Boeing operator, which enables the airline to fly some of the most precise, fuel… Continue reading →
Northrop Grumman Awarded Contract to Develop Navigation System for the U.S. Navy’s Super Hornet and Growler Aircraft
Northrop Grumman Corporation has been awarded a competitive prototyping contract by The Boeing Company to develop an embedded global positioning/inertial navigation system (EGI) for the U.S. Navy’s F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler aircraft.
Under the contract, Northrop Grumman will… Continue reading →
Fokker Services announces the successful certification of the integrated Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) for the Fokker 100 and Fokker 70 aircraft. On Wednesday June the 20th we received the Major Change Approval from EASA in Cologne.
With the integrated… Continue reading →
China successfully launched two satellites into space at 4:50 am Beijing Time Monday, the 12th and 13th satellites for its Beidou global navigation and positioning network, the launch center said.
The Beidou-2 satellites, launched from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center… Continue reading →
Northrop Grumman Corporation has been awarded a Phase II contract by the U.S. Navy to modify existing software for the LN-251 embedded GPS/fiber-optic inertial navigation system (INS) on the new CH-53K Super Stallion helicopter.
The $5.6 million contract to support integration… Continue reading →
A Russian Soyuz-ST carrier rocket was launched on Friday for the first time from the Kourou launch site in French Guiana.
The rocket is carrying two Galileo navigation system satellites, and is fitted with a radar transponder allowing its location… Continue reading →
RNP debuts in South Asia for capacity, safety and environmental benefits.
Boeing and Lion Air, an all-Boeing Next-Generation 737 operator, are pioneering the use of precision navigation technology in South Asia with the introduction of Required Navigation Performance (RNP) flight… Continue reading →
Denver, September 2nd, 2011 — Lockheed Martinâ€™s [NYSE:LMT] state-of-the-art Space Operations Simulation Center (SOSC) has completed its first orbital simulation test with hardware and data that was flown on NASAâ€™s STS-134 space shuttle Endeavour mission to the International Space Station.… Continue reading →
WICHITA, Kan., June 7, 2011 – The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] today announced it has been awarded phase one of the Communications Navigation Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM)… Continue reading →
NASA, Lockheed Martin & Ball Aerospace Team Complete On-Orbit Orion MPCV Navigation System Test During STS-134 Shuttle Mission
DENVER, May 30th, 2011 — In an unprecedented on-orbit maneuver, Commander Mark Kelly completed the first ever Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle (MPCV)-like approach to the International Space Station at 3:24 a.m. CDT today as part of the Sensor Test for… Continue reading →