Raytheon has been awarded a $279.4 million cost-plus-incentive-fee contract by the U.S. Navy to conduct the Technology Development phase of the Navy’s Next Generation Jammer program.
“We believe the Navy’s choice validates Raytheon’s leadership in advanced electronic attack systems and… Continue reading
The U.S. Air Force demonstrated that Raytheon Company’s Miniature Air Launched Decoy Jammer could protect aircraft when it completed the first test of the MALD-J in a simulated operational environment.
MALDÂ® is a state-of-the-art, low-cost flight vehicle that is modular,… Continue reading
The U.S. Navy has awarded Raytheon Company a $5.5 million contract for a technology maturation study of next-generation jammer capability.
The Next Generation Jammer program will support the Navy’s airborne electronic attack requirements by developing innovative ways of… Continue reading
- Flight MH17 shot down by Russian-built Buk missile, Dutch report says
- Boeing Optimizes Maintenance Record Keeping for Airlines
- Airbus launches new Ultra-Long Range version of the A350-900
- Boeing Acquires Leading Provider of Pilot Training Software
- Boeing Celebrates Delivery of Oman Air’s First 787 Dreamliner