Raytheon has been awarded a $279.4 million cost-plus-incentive-fee contract by the U.S. Navy to conduct the Technology Development phase of the Navy’s Next Generation Jammer program.
“We believe the Navy’s choice validates Raytheon’s leadership in advanced electronic attack systems and… Continue reading
The U.S. Air Force demonstrated that Raytheon Company’s Miniature Air Launched Decoy Jammer could protect aircraft when it completed the first test of the MALD-J in a simulated operational environment.
MALDÂ® is a state-of-the-art, low-cost flight vehicle that is modular,… Continue reading
The U.S. Navy has awarded Raytheon Company a $5.5 million contract for a technology maturation study of next-generation jammer capability.
The Next Generation Jammer program will support the Navy’s airborne electronic attack requirements by developing innovative ways of… Continue reading
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week
- Counting Down: U.S. Navy, Lockheed Martin Ready to Launch MUOS-4 Secure Communications Satellite August 31
- Citation Latitude now in the hands of customers with deliveries underway
- Bell Helicopter Celebrates Bell 505 Lafayette Assembly Center Grand Opening