Raytheon has been awarded a $279.4 million cost-plus-incentive-fee contract by the U.S. Navy to conduct the Technology Development phase of the Navy’s Next Generation Jammer program.
“We believe the Navy’s choice validates Raytheon’s leadership in advanced electronic attack systems and… Continue reading
The U.S. Air Force demonstrated that Raytheon Company’s Miniature Air Launched Decoy Jammer could protect aircraft when it completed the first test of the MALD-J in a simulated operational environment.
MALDÂ® is a state-of-the-art, low-cost flight vehicle that is modular,… Continue reading
The U.S. Navy has awarded Raytheon Company a $5.5 million contract for a technology maturation study of next-generation jammer capability.
The Next Generation Jammer program will support the Navy’s airborne electronic attack requirements by developing innovative ways of… Continue reading
- IATA Air Passenger Forecast Shows Dip in Long-Term Demand
- Long Term Training Contracts Signed by STARS and New Jersey State Police Department
- Boeing Delivers Biman Bangladesh Airlines’ First Direct-Purchased Next-Generation 737-800
- First Arctic Helicopter Delivered to Russian Military
- NASA’s Webb Space Telescope Receives First Mirror Installation