A French Rafale F.3 crashed 100 km off Pakistani coast yesterday, as it was in take-off from aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle.
The pilot ejected safely and was taken to the sickbay on board.
The aircraft envolved is reported as… Continue reading
Latest Aviation News
- Proven in service: Airbus Helicopters’ H175 reaches 1,000 flight hours with NHV Group
- Iran Interested in Acquiring Dozens of Russian Sukhoi Superjet Aircraft
- Boeing Completes 777X Firm Configuration
- Russian Helicopters to sign contracts with India’s Army, Navy and Home Affairs Ministry
- Airbus Helicopters’ combat-proven attack helicopter showcased on August 27th
Join our Free Daily Newsletter
737 787 A320 A350 A380 air Airbus aircraft airlines Airways ATR Aviation AW139 Boeing Bombardier china contract delivers delivery Dreamliner Embraer Eurocopter F-35 first flight force helicopter Helicopters India jet launch Lockheed Martin NASA Navy new order orders RAF satellite Space News system test training US