The Egyptian Air Force (EAF) today has taken delivery of its first Airbus Military C295. The aircraft in military transport configuration, was delivered ahead of contract schedule. This aircraft is part of a three aircraft order placed by the EAF… Continue reading
AgustaWestland North America, Inc. was awarded a $37.8 million contract with the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Contracting Center for Foreign Military Sales to the Egyptian Air Force.
â€œAgustaWestland is proud to partner with the U.S. Army and… Continue reading
- Northrop Grumman Team Successfully Completes Manufacturing of Optical Class Spacecraft Structure for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Bond Air Services to Deliver UK’s First H135 to Thames Valley Air Ambulance
- HeliService international GmbH Signs Contract for an AW169 Helicopter
- Waypoint Leasing to Acquire 18 AgustaWestland Helicopters
- Airbus, Bombardier end talks over CSeries jet investment