The Egyptian Air Force (EAF) today has taken delivery of its first Airbus Military C295. The aircraft in military transport configuration, was delivered ahead of contract schedule. This aircraft is part of a three aircraft order placed by the EAF… Continue reading
AgustaWestland North America, Inc. was awarded a $37.8 million contract with the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Contracting Center for Foreign Military Sales to the Egyptian Air Force.
â€œAgustaWestland is proud to partner with the U.S. Army and… Continue reading
- Friendly “Gremlins” Could Enable Cheaper, More Effective, Distributed Air Operations
- Russian Mi-28N Helicopters Receive Cutting-Edge Helmet Imaging Systems
- US F-22 Fighter Jets Arrive in Germany to Begin NATO Training Mission
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week