At 6:59:57 pm, the satellite blasted off on a… Continue reading
Beijing, ChinaÂ — China will launch a second lunar probe next October, state-run media reported Friday.
The probe, named Chang’e-2, will orbit 60 miles (100 km) closer to the moon than the nation’s first probe, which launched in 2007,… Continue reading
- Friendly “Gremlins” Could Enable Cheaper, More Effective, Distributed Air Operations
- Russian Mi-28N Helicopters Receive Cutting-Edge Helmet Imaging Systems
- US F-22 Fighter Jets Arrive in Germany to Begin NATO Training Mission
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week