At 6:59:57 pm, the satellite blasted off on a… Continue reading
Beijing, ChinaÂ — China will launch a second lunar probe next October, state-run media reported Friday.
The probe, named Chang’e-2, will orbit 60 miles (100 km) closer to the moon than the nation’s first probe, which launched in 2007,… Continue reading
- F-35C Lightning II Flexes Sea Legs, Boards USS Eisenhower for Second Phase of Developmental Test
- Russian Helicopters to Unveil New Aircraft, Drone at Innovation Expos
- Boeing Completes Major Upgrade to Air Force F-22 Simulators
- Boeing B-52 Bomber Flies into the Future with Digital Upgrades
- Mexico’s Morelos-3 Satellite Successfully Launched by Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services