At 6:59:57 pm, the satellite blasted off on a… Continue reading
Beijing, ChinaÂ — China will launch a second lunar probe next October, state-run media reported Friday.
The probe, named Chang’e-2, will orbit 60 miles (100 km) closer to the moon than the nation’s first probe, which launched in 2007,… Continue reading
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December
- Sukhoi aircraft plant in Novosibirsk handed Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- First H225M Caracal In-Flight Refueling During Combat by the French Armed Forces
- Heron 1 chalks up 25,000 flight hours in Afghanistan
- Bahamasair takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600