Embraer has signed a contract for the sale of two EMBRAER 190 jets to Austral Lineas Aereas, a company belonging to the Aerolíneas Argentina Group. The Argentine airline currently operates 20 airplanes of this model.
“It is always rewarding to… Continue reading
EVERETT, Wash., August 26, 2011 â€“ Boeing [NYSE: BA] delivered to Reunion Island-based Air Austral its first Boeing 777-200LR at a ceremony today.
As one of the newest members of the 777 family, the 777-200LR has the capability to connect… Continue reading
SEATTLE, Dec. 20, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — Boeing (NYSE: BA) delivered a Next-Generation 737-800 to Air Austral, as part of the airline’s modernization plan for its medium-haul fleet. The airplane is the first of two the airline ordered to replace one… Continue reading
Agreement announced in May 2009 is finalized and deliveries begin in JulyÂ
The contract for the sale of 20 EMBRAER 190 jets to Austral LÃneas AÃ©reas, of Argentina, was finalized. The agreement was announced in May 2009, and… Continue reading
Bringing unprecedented levels of eco-efficiency on routes from La RÃ©union to Paris
Air Austral, based in Saint Denis, La RÃ©union, has ordered two A380s, the most advanced, spacious and eco-efficient airliner in service today. Powered by Engine Alliance engines and… Continue reading
Air Austral, the airline based in Saint Denis, La Reunion, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Airbus for the purchase of two A380s in a single-class configuration. In such a configuration, the A380 will offer unprecedented level of fuel… Continue reading
- Northrop Grumman Team Successfully Completes Manufacturing of Optical Class Spacecraft Structure for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Bond Air Services to Deliver UK’s First H135 to Thames Valley Air Ambulance
- HeliService international GmbH Signs Contract for an AW169 Helicopter
- Waypoint Leasing to Acquire 18 AgustaWestland Helicopters
- Airbus, Bombardier end talks over CSeries jet investment