Qatar Airways expects to receive delivery of the Airbus A350 from 2014, CEO Ali Akbar al-Baker said Tuesday at an event marking the airline joining the Oneworld airline grouping.
“We are confident that airbus will deliver to us the A350… Continue reading
Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company, and Tarrant County College (TCC) today announced an agreement through which TCC will purchase Bell Helicopter’s Military Programs Center facility at the Fort Worth Alliance Airport. The purchase of the 161,000-square-foot facility will enable… Continue reading
* Deal stops short of equity stake Serbia had hoped for
* JAT, Etihad to team up on flights
* Etihad to start flights from Belgrade on June 15
(Reuters) – Serbia’s loss-making JAT Airways has secured a marketing alliance… Continue reading
Embraer has delivered the first two EMBRAER 190 jets to the Ukrainian Aviation Group Alliance (UAG), in a ceremony at the manufacturer’s headquarters in São José dos Campos, Brazil. The aircraft will be operated by Dniproavia, on behalf of AeroSvit,… Continue reading
Flexjet fractional owners gain elite travel status when traveling with Qatar Airways
Marking its second strategic marketing alliance with an international airline, Flexjet—a subsidiary of Bombardier—has signed an agreement with Qatar Airways to offer its fractional owners premium benefits… Continue reading
Fokker Services and Alliance Airlines of Australia have entered into a 3-year component management agreement to support Alliance’s expanding Fokker fleet. This agreement is the result of a comprehensive tender process conducted by Alliance to identify a core group of… Continue reading
SÃ£o JosÃ© dos Campos, January 31, 2011 â€“ Embraer and Dniproavia, a member of the Ukrainian Aviation Group Alliance, came to an arrangement, today, regarding the delivery of ten EMBRAER 190s, with options for another five jets. The aircraft will… Continue reading
MIAMI, FLORIDA, USA â€“ November 10th, 2010 â€“ Star Alliance, the way the Earth connects, will be expanding its presence in Latin America following the unanimous approval by its Chief Executive Board (CEB), to accept both Avianca-TACA and Copa Airlines… Continue reading
- Flexjet fractional owners and Korean Air passengers gain access to privileged travel options
- Benefits provided by Korean Air include first-class concierge services, elite travel status and private travel opportunities
In the first North American alliance between a fractional jet provider… Continue reading
- New relationship between worldâ€™s leading aviation companies offers expansive global service.
- Flexjet and Jet Solutions customers flying internationally are guaranteed access across Europe and travel on an as available basis throughout the Middle East and Asia; VistaJet customers receive reciprocal… Continue reading
EAST HARTFORD, Conn., â€“ Jan. 4, 2010 â€“ The Engine Alliance GP7200 engine has achieved another milestone, reaching 100,000 revenue flight hours at the end of December.
Eight GP7200-powered A380s are in service.Â Emirates began operating the aircraft August 1,… Continue reading