Boeing executives and more than 500 employees, suppliers, union representatives and government officials joined China Southern Airlines to celebrate the 4,000th Next-Generation 737 at a special event today at Seattle’s Boeing Field.
The 4,000th Next-Generation 737 jetliner off the 737… Continue reading
- Embraer’s Legacy 450 receives FAA certification
- First Bell 429 delivered to Slovakian Police Force
- Italian Air Traffic Controllers debut RPAS flight in civil airspace
- Boeing-built Satellite Will Create First Global High-Speed Broadband Network
- Egypt to Buy Russia’s Ka-52 Alligator Attack Helicopters