Boeing executives and more than 500 employees, suppliers, union representatives and government officials joined China Southern Airlines to celebrate the 4,000th Next-Generation 737 at a special event today at Seattle’s Boeing Field.
The 4,000th Next-Generation 737 jetliner off the 737… Continue reading
- Russian Army to Receive 16 Helicopters, 29 Combat Aircraft by Year End
- LISA Pathfinder has left Stevenage (UK) and arrived in Kourou ahead of launch in early December
- Frontier Airlines takes delivery of its first A321
- Northrop Grumman Team Successfully Completes Manufacturing of Optical Class Spacecraft Structure for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Bond Air Services to Deliver UK’s First H135 to Thames Valley Air Ambulance