Successful first flight for Chinas jumbo airfreighter Yun-20
The Yun-20, or Transport-20, is a huge, multi-function airfreighter which can perform various long-distance air transportation tasks targeting cargo and passengers.
The successful maiden flight of Yun-20 is significant in promoting China’s economic and national defense buildup as well as bettering its emergency handling such as disaster relief and humanitarian aid.
The giant aircraft will continue to undergo experiments and test flights as scheduled.
- Boeing-built Satellite Will Create First Global High-Speed Broadband Network
- Egypt to Buy Russia’s Ka-52 Alligator Attack Helicopters
- China Conducts Test Flight of Largest Domestic Drone
- Friendly “Gremlins” Could Enable Cheaper, More Effective, Distributed Air Operations
- Russian Mi-28N Helicopters Receive Cutting-Edge Helmet Imaging Systems