Successful first flight for Chinas jumbo airfreighter Yun-20
The Yun-20, or Transport-20, is a huge, multi-function airfreighter which can perform various long-distance air transportation tasks targeting cargo and passengers.
The successful maiden flight of Yun-20 is significant in promoting China’s economic and national defense buildup as well as bettering its emergency handling such as disaster relief and humanitarian aid.
The giant aircraft will continue to undergo experiments and test flights as scheduled.
- Boeing Acquires Leading Provider of Pilot Training Software
- Boeing Celebrates Delivery of Oman Air’s First 787 Dreamliner
- Lockheed Martin Demonstrates Solution to Respond to Threats from Unmanned Aerial Systems
- India’s Global Vectra first worldwide customer to take up HCare Smart parts-by-the-hour contract for its H130
- Russian Army to Receive 16 Helicopters, 29 Combat Aircraft by Year End