ILA 2012 Berlin Photo report published
We attended the ILA air show September 11 th and 12 th. Blue and Grey skies, good temperature and a nice selection of aircraft gave us enough to capture. On September 12th we were able to take a tour on the (still not opened) Brandenburg Willy Brandt Airport witch will replace the current Schönefeld Airport.
- Final Boeing C-17 Globemaster III Departs Long Beach Assembly Facility
- LISA Pathfinder ready for launch from Kourou
- Bombardier and Globalparts.Aero Collaborate to Enhance Parts Support for Learjet 20/30/50 Series Aircraft
- Airbus C295W flies to Antarctica
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December