ILA 2012 Berlin Photo report published
We attended the ILA air show September 11 th and 12 th. Blue and Grey skies, good temperature and a nice selection of aircraft gave us enough to capture. On September 12th we were able to take a tour on the (still not opened) Brandenburg Willy Brandt Airport witch will replace the current Schönefeld Airport.
- Sukhoi handed over another batch of Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- Airbus Helicopters H160 program in full swing
- Norwegian Air Ambulance becomes launch customer for the newly improved H135
- Airbus A320 ACT maintenance class to be installed at Spirit Airlines
- Boeing Reports Third-Quarter Deliveries