Eleventh C-5B Inducted To Become Super Galaxy
MARIETTA, Ga., February 3, 2012 – Lockheed Martin inducted the 11th aircraft to the C-5M Super Galaxy production line on Feb. 1, 2012. Based at Dover Air Force Base, Del., this aircraft has supported the warfighter’s operations across the globe. It has delivered cargo in locations such as Iraq, Italy, Germany, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Qatar, Spain and Turkey. Aircraft 86-0017 has accumulated more than 18,000 flight hours and more than 4,300 full-stop landings.
- Boeing Receives $1.49 Billion Contract for 13 P-8A Poseidon Aircraft
- India, France May Sign 36 Rafale Fighters Deal Next Week
- Counting Down: U.S. Navy, Lockheed Martin Ready to Launch MUOS-4 Secure Communications Satellite August 31
- Citation Latitude now in the hands of customers with deliveries underway
- Bell Helicopter Celebrates Bell 505 Lafayette Assembly Center Grand Opening