Eleventh C-5B Inducted To Become Super Galaxy
MARIETTA, Ga., February 3, 2012 – Lockheed Martin inducted the 11th aircraft to the C-5M Super Galaxy production line on Feb. 1, 2012. Based at Dover Air Force Base, Del., this aircraft has supported the warfighter’s operations across the globe. It has delivered cargo in locations such as Iraq, Italy, Germany, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Qatar, Spain and Turkey. Aircraft 86-0017 has accumulated more than 18,000 flight hours and more than 4,300 full-stop landings.
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December
- Sukhoi aircraft plant in Novosibirsk handed Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- First H225M Caracal In-Flight Refueling During Combat by the French Armed Forces
- Heron 1 chalks up 25,000 flight hours in Afghanistan
- Bahamasair takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600