Eleventh C-5B Inducted To Become Super Galaxy
MARIETTA, Ga., February 3, 2012 – Lockheed Martin inducted the 11th aircraft to the C-5M Super Galaxy production line on Feb. 1, 2012. Based at Dover Air Force Base, Del., this aircraft has supported the warfighter’s operations across the globe. It has delivered cargo in locations such as Iraq, Italy, Germany, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Qatar, Spain and Turkey. Aircraft 86-0017 has accumulated more than 18,000 flight hours and more than 4,300 full-stop landings.
- Russian Army to Receive 16 Helicopters, 29 Combat Aircraft by Year End
- LISA Pathfinder has left Stevenage (UK) and arrived in Kourou ahead of launch in early December
- Frontier Airlines takes delivery of its first A321
- Northrop Grumman Team Successfully Completes Manufacturing of Optical Class Spacecraft Structure for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Bond Air Services to Deliver UK’s First H135 to Thames Valley Air Ambulance