French Mirage 2000 collided with Lithuanian L-39 Albatros
A Mirage 2000C similar to accident aircraft.
Two military planes collided over northern Lithuania today while flying in formation during a NATO patrol. The mid-air collision occurred at 10:30 AM local time and involved a French Air Force Dassault Mirage 2000C and a Lithuanian Air Force Aero Vodochody L-39 Albatros. The pilots on both aircraft are OK, but the L-39 was destroyed after it crashed into swampland near Rekyva Lake.
- Boeing says to roll out first 737 MAX in early December
- Sukhoi aircraft plant in Novosibirsk handed Su-34 frontline bombers to the Russian Air and Space Forces
- First H225M Caracal In-Flight Refueling During Combat by the French Armed Forces
- Heron 1 chalks up 25,000 flight hours in Afghanistan
- Bahamasair takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600