French Mirage 2000 collided with Lithuanian L-39 Albatros
A Mirage 2000C similar to accident aircraft.
Two military planes collided over northern Lithuania today while flying in formation during a NATO patrol. The mid-air collision occurred at 10:30 AM local time and involved a French Air Force Dassault Mirage 2000C and a Lithuanian Air Force Aero Vodochody L-39 Albatros. The pilots on both aircraft are OK, but the L-39 was destroyed after it crashed into swampland near Rekyva Lake.
- Russian Army to Receive 16 Helicopters, 29 Combat Aircraft by Year End
- LISA Pathfinder has left Stevenage (UK) and arrived in Kourou ahead of launch in early December
- Frontier Airlines takes delivery of its first A321
- Northrop Grumman Team Successfully Completes Manufacturing of Optical Class Spacecraft Structure for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Bond Air Services to Deliver UK’s First H135 to Thames Valley Air Ambulance